☑ xWafflebunniiboo

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for xWafflebunniiboo[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chocolate Love[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Chocolate Love

Author: xWafflebunniiboo

Main Characters: Chanyeol, You (First person perspective in the story)

Genre: Romance, Schoollife

Status: Completed

Description of Story: White Day: A holiday full of disappointment, annoying couples, loneliness and most of all... The damn chocolates.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 3.5/5

The title wasn't that unique. A good experiment I like to test is by typing your title in Google. Many stories from AFF popped out like Love Like Chocolate, Chocolate LOVE, etc. There are other stories with almost the same title as yours but I like the fact that it suits the theme of the story which is fluff / romance and it turned out cute for me. The 'chocolate' was relevant to the plot as well. All in all, it wasn't that unique but it definitely suited the story so I think you did a good job choosing your title.

 

Graphics: 0/0

You don't have any poster nor a background YET, so I'll be excluding this part in grading. I suggest getting one though. It wouldn't hurt getting a poster right? A poster usually attracts the readers to read a story so I think it's worth a shot.

 

Description and Foreword: 7/10

For the description, I felt that it lacks something, but I personally think it's enough. One sentence is fine as long as it is relevant to the story, and you did that part so good job. I understood why you chose Chocolate Love as your title through your description.

Let's break it down one by one, shall we?

For the Characters section: I don't know if you forgot to fix it but it seems like you didn't finish writing the characters. You can just stick to Chanyeol and You.

For the Description: I don't see why you italisized it. It's better to remove it since you're not really implying something by italisizing it.

For the Foreword: I looks a bit informal. It's nice to put colors on it but it had a larger font size than your description and seriously, my eyes got caught on your foreword instead of your description. The Credits secti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter