☑ angsty

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for angsty[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]My Lady From Limbo[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: My Lady From Limbo

Author: angsty

Main Characters: Kim Dongjun and Song Jihyo

Genre: Action, Drama, Mystery, Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story: A strange woman claims she has come from his past, turning Dongjun's peaceful life upside down as he is forced to deal with the realities of first love and fate.

 

 

From heart_and_seoul: I am so, so, so sorry for the very late review! I was really busy OTL Thank you for picking me, and I hope the review was satisfactory >.< 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 5/5

When I first saw the title, I thought: did the author mean the game “limbo”? I didn’t know there were so many definitions for one word! It certainly is eye-catching and interesting-looking, so full marks to you for that.

 

Graphics: 9/10

I loved it! It looked really realistic; as though it was shot in real life. I would add points if I could, because you made it yourself. My only irk was that Dongjun was facing away, and I couldn’t quite make out his face. But maybe that’s just my pet peeve, so never mind.

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

The description really pulls the readers in, but the way you paragraphed and spaced it made it look really hard to read. Maybe try a normal paragraph? 
In the foreword, you gave the definitions of “limbo”, which might make readers easier to understand the overall story itself, and understand the meanings of the word. Some authors usually just put their thoughts like “Hello! This is my first fanfic, please support me etc. etc. etc.” which doesn’t really fuel me on to read more. I’m really glad you didn’t do that – the foreword made your story seem more interesting.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter