☑ ilikestars

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for ilikestars[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Sasaeng[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Sasaeng

Author: ilikestars

Main Characters: Luhan, Xiumin, Chen

Genre: Horror, Mystery

Status: Completed

Description of Story: Luhan loves his fans- all of them. He throws them hearts, blows them kisses....it's all just meaningless drivel, really. When he comes home at the end of the day, his fans are the farthest thing from his mind- But among the sea of adoring gazes, someone is watching. Someone wants him to be hers. Forever.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 3.5/5

I wouldn’t say your title is common or overused; it is unique in its way. However, it isn’t eye catchy. I don’t think I would’ve checkout this out of my own will. You might not want to change it now that it’s complete and that you’ve also made a sequel, but I think t would’ve been better if you used an adjective before the word Sasaeng, something like “(The) Grim Sasaeng” or “(The) masked sasaeng” or “Sasaeng of nightmares”. Or maybe you could’ve translated Sasaeng to another language. 
These are mere suggestions though.

 

Graphics: 8.5/10

I like the background. It fits the mood of the story.

I like the poster as well, but it feels like something is lacking. Also, the writing on it should’ve been melded into it. I mean, the words are too big/bright/clear that the reader might not even pay attention to what’s behind it (which is a beautiful and very fitting gif. I love it!)

Did you make the poster yourself? If so, you could find a good poster shop and get them to make you a well-made one. I suggest you give them the same background you worked on, and they’ll know how to make the writings more fitting.

Oh and, you should’ve put a picture or something in the chapters. Yes, I know you said the poster was too scary and giving nightmares and stuff, but something else would’ve been good. Like, a picture of a sacred Luhan or something.

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

Well, first of all, the poster shouldn’t be in the description. Assuming you don’t know where you should put it, I won’t deduct pint for this one.

I liked the description: it was brief and had the necessary information it should. But I think you should make it centered or right-aligned. The way it is now isn’t exactly pleasing to the eye.

I al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter