☑ QuinaCapane

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for QuinaCapane

"The Guy I thought I've never met before"

Author: QuinaCapane

Main Characters: Lee Yaejin (OC), U-Kwon, Jung kook, Choi Jin Hyuk, Luhan

Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Fantasy/Supernatural, Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Yaejin (OC) that was experimented forcefully by Spencer (Choi Jin Hyuk), There are a lot of changes that happened to her after the surgery, especially her feelings emotionally, she was put into coma state when a medicall conflict occured, After almost 2 years she woke up, with the news that her parents died, they said it was because they commited suicide but she and her brother didn't believe that. Theyseem tothink that the killer was somewhat smart and tricky that he/she is able to frame it. As she grow up, theonly thing i her mind was someone killed them and she was out for revenge. But in some sudden circumastances, she met a guy that made her remember who she was ever since from the start.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 3/5

Title is very important part in every stories. Title gives the readers first impression, glimpse of the story, imagination about what will happen. Title also can be used to advertise the story itself. Some people will choose to read the story because of their first impression and usually their first impression are the title.

Title should grab potential readers attention by the first five seconds. Once I’ve read somewhere on the net, title for a story should have maximum six words. According to research, people just read the first three words and the last three words of the title, thus it best to make the title six words long.

First time I read your title, well, I don’t get it. First, because it’s too long. Your title have nine words. Second, because to me your title don’t make any sense. I really got confused. Third, you should write your title with right capitalization. Capitalization is the writing of a word with its first letter in uppercase and the remaining letters in lowercase (The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation)

“The Guy I Thought I’ve Never Met Before”

Okay, so you indeed meet a guy. Okay, you meet a guy and you feel like you just meet him for the first time. This guy, by any means, had already met you at some point before. Right?

So, who is this guy? I take it the title based on Yaejin POV or U-Kwon POV, either one of them. After I read your story, well, your title is not related to the story at all. I really don’t get why you choose your title but I really suggest you to choose another title that suited your story best.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter