☑ Xiuminbaozi99

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"My Sweet Baozi"

Author: Xiuminbaozi99

Main Characters: Xiumin (exo), Himchan (BAP), OC

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Romcom, School Life

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
A senior highschool girl Evelyn meets the new transfer students in her highschool.

 

   


Story Title: 3/5

I am not a fan of the format you used for your title. 'My Sweet Baozi', just from the title readers are able to know that Xiumin is the main character. And that is what I don't like. I like the type of titles that has mystery in it like the one-worded titles those type are my type. So for your title's originality, your title is nowhere near it. There are a lot of stories that the same one as yours but you just reconstructed it. It is related to your story because Xiumin will be Evelyn's love interest (?). I won't give you a score based from its connectivity but from its originality.

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

For your description, I think the last sentence is more like your description because you don't need loooong descriptions. You will only need 2-4 sentence to make as yor description. I would like to suggest to you to make this line as your description then leave the rest to your foreword so your foreword won't look like a for-credits section.

"With Evelyn who spends her time with the 12 boys that gives her happiness and a treasured friendship, along with betrayals and heartaches, Will the feeling of love be able to surface beneath her frozen heart?"

If you would like to use this version, you may do so. 

 

Character Development: 8/10

a. Unity of the Characters and Their Actions. 3/5

Since you defined Evelyn as someone who detests girls, so it comes to a point that she acts and dresses like a guy right? So you've got it there except for the part that she detests girls but when she was listening to the students gossiping about her being short she was stabbed by the heart. Her character already got messy in your 1st chapter. Since she came to a point that she acts and dresses like a guy and hates girls especially the ones who are users, it is much better that you would let her think like a guy also. It would help her character more and when her love interest  comes she slowly then will realize how a girl really thinks or anything that would help her improve her belief. I think this will make your story much exciting.

For Himchan's character, I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter