☑ amn101

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for amn101

"Eight"

Author: amn101

Main Characters: Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun (Main), Kim Jongdae (side)

Genre: Angst, Drama, Family, Fantasy/Supernatural, Friendship, Romance, , Tragedy, 

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Park Chanyeol wanted to forget all his life problems; his divorce, him losing his child’s custody,
his debts and fines, his boring job. Most importantly, he want a restart.
Byun Baekhyun wanted otherwise. He wanted people to remember but he was cursed with the gift of erasing unwanted memories. People call him a monster but still uses him to ease their pain.
These two people collide when Chanyeol was offered by his best friend, Jongdae, to meet a person who is able to make his wish come true. The genie, Chanyeol assume to be one old and wrinkled man happen to be younger than he expected.
The genie named Byun Baekhyun, a lone monster.



    Critique:

Story Title: 5/5

The title is very captivating and also very unique. When I first read your title without reading any further, I was like why did she choose the number 8 as title. It triggered my curiousity to read on. And so I did, and I don't regret it one bit! ;) It does suit the storyline perfectly. I like the meaning of this title. It's very relevant to the story. Because it's very short, it already draws the attention, because you don't know much when you're title. 

Well done! 

If I may, I will also say something about your chapter titles that you choose. They do fit the chapters perfectly. 

To come back to your title, I don't know yet if it's number eight itself that will play a big role, or if you actually mean the "infinite" sign. I think it's more the meaning of the infinite symbol as memories normally last for an infinity without erasing them or losing them. I love the mystery and different meanings that you can find behind this title!

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

You give just enough information, to trigger the readers attention and curiosity to read your story. In your description you already let us know a part of their background. When reading your description, it looks very organised, and I wouldn't add anything to your description. If you would do that, it would be to long and actually you just give us the right information to actually start reading your story. It's a mystery that needs to be solved. You only give a little part away of the story, but what will come next is for your readers a guess.

 

Characterization: 8/10

Well, for me personally, I had some troubles sometimes to unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter