☑ meemee343

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for meemee343

"Agelast"

Author: meemee343

Main Characters: Kim Jongin, Kim Jongdae

Genre: Abuse, Angst, Psychological,

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
Jongin never laughs nor smiles, but he finds beauty in the brokenness that is Jongdae.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 5/5

I love your title so much! It's really catchy and it fits well with Jongin's character. That's probably what you were aiming to do, so just ignore me stating the obvious. Anyway, I think that if a reader was scrolling through the 'exo' or 'kaichen' tag that your title alone would make them want to read it. That's what people aim to do as writers, and you've accomplished it- good job!

 

Graphics: 9/10

Your graphics compliment each other so well; both the main poster as well as the background give off a 'dark' vibe, which is something I assume you want. The background doesn't distract the read from the story, but it isn't a boring background- the pattern on it is really nice. The title on the main poster is clear and the poster itself isn't too complex at all. It's all very balanced. The only thing I'd comment on is the fact that the movie credits at the bottom are overused but it's okay either way.

 

Description and Foreword: 7/10

I can't really go into depth with the description, or foreword since the description is one sentence while your foreword is an author's note. I will have to say that while your description is short, it draws the reader in and it makes them curious about your story. I have no problem with your foreword being just an author's note, but I can't really comment on how the foreword makes the reader want to read more and whatnot. But I will give you some tips for the foreword's layout, because right now it looks really messy.

For the old posters and backgrounds, try making the sizes smaller but not too small. This will help make things a bit neater since right now, the posters are quite awkward against the text. I like how you put some quotes from the reviews that you've gotten as well. For the banners, perhaps you shouldn't center them as it doesn't look that neat. Also, you should try to put 'Click.' underneath or next to the credits since it helps the shop out and it could help your readers if they wish to request their services as well. Plus it makes it neater- sorry, my obsession with things being neat has gotten out of hand. Other than this, I think that your description and foreword was good!

 

Characterization: 7/10

Your characters... they're so beautiful. I couldn't handle it, and their character development was amazing. The way you portrayed them was simply amazing, I really love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter