☑ Jaekyung1

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for Jaekyung1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]All My Love Is For You[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: All My Love Is For You

Author: Jaekyung1 

Main Characters: Lee Gwang Soo, Kwon Yuri (SNSD)

Genre: Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Kwon Yuri was a girl that thinks that she's leading a boring life. She only plays everyday, she finds it hard to get work. But one day, She meet Lee Kwang Soo that like a light for her. Will she be able to change? 

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 2/5

Your title is simple and good but it is too common. The words you used such as ‘Love’ is very common in every title. When I searched your story up I found heaps of stories that had the exact same name as yours. I suggest that next time you make it more unique.

 

Graphics: 8/10

Your graphic was simple and good. But I think you could’ve done better with your background as it was way too light. I get that you were just trying to make it blend with the story, but it was way too light for me so I realized there was a background as I read on and saw your title at the back.

 

Description and Foreword: 7/10

You made some errors on your description and foreword. It made sense but it wasn’t written correctly. You did a good job on the summary (foreword). You didn’t give out too much information. However, your credits could’ve been written in black not highlighted.

 

Characterization: 3/10

Your characterization was really bad. I don’t know if it’s because it was just start of the story or something but all I got is that Yuri is a cheerful girl who just fell in love with Gwang Soo really quick and that Gwang Soo wants a real friend who does not his money. To develop your characters try describing your characters in depth. This will help you increase the length of your story as well.

 

Plot: 20/40

Your plot from what I’ve read is way too clique. I don’t know what is going to happen later on in the story but I can predict it quite easily. Too make it more interesting I suggest you include some events that are unique in a way. I know it is hard to think of one but if you try it will come eventually!

 

Consistency: 3/5

Your flow of the story was pretty good since you didn’t jump from scene to scene like many authors tend to. However, the fact the Yuri fell in love with Gwang Soo in the first chapter made me doubt this because it was way too quick. It was like you were rushing things which should NOT happen in a fanfic as it can make the reader uncomfortable. However, if you place some more description in your story it will not look rushed and it will, like I have mentioned earlier, increase the length of your chapters.

 

Response: 2/5

All your readers seem to love your story but you only had 3 comments in total which dragged you mark down. If you had more comments it would have raised it up, but unfortunately, you didn’t. But don’t worry as you continue your story comments will increase! 

 

Grammar and writing styles: 3/10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter