☑ yumi143

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Your Average Love Guru"

Author: yumi143

Main Characters: Kai, Kyungsoo, EXO

Genre: Fluff, Romance, Romcom, School Life

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
Hello, Do Kyungsoo. A friend told me about your plight and I agreed to help you. Nothing is impossible in life if you put your mind into it and I hope that you could take my advice to heart till the end of your school life. To put it bluntly, I am your love guru, and I will be advising you on your love life from this day onward, till the day you accomplish the object matter of your dreams. God bless.

 


 

  Critique:


Story Title: 4/5

It's definitely original, that I can say, it fits well with the plot of the story, the title itself to me was a brief summary of the story and just by reading the title I was able to get a vague image of what the story is supposed to be about. I deducted a mark because, yes the title was original and unique it was also somewhat colorless, it's not a title one would immediately remember, they ppstoryline yes, but not necessarily the title itself.

 

Graphics: 8/10

The Poster was simply done but was not too simple to the point you'd just take a glimpse and move on, it wasn't overly decorated nor fancy to the point it take the attention away from the characters on it. The character placement on the poster were nicely done because I was able to disipher between the main and minor characters, the title can be clearly seen but it doesn't take away to much of your attention. Marks were deducted because to me their were a lot of negative spacing in the posters and that I had to slightly squint my eyes to make out some of the exo character that were huddled up, to reduce the negative spacing you could have made the minor characters slightly bigger along with the quote I saw it clearly, but some readers might not have been able to properly read the quoting.

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

The formation of which place everything was neatly done the description itself, though it was short, it wasn't transparent, coming from me, someone who when she normally reads a description, I can sometimes immediately tell what is going to happen and how it ends, but your description was simple but by reading it, you'd instantly want to read the story just know what it holds for you, the trailer was nice, it was short but in the trailer I saw more luhan than I did exo, so thought that he would have been involved in a live triangle. 

The characters chart was nice but seeing some squared while some circular was unorganized, I did love you tibits on the characters,, they were short and simple yet it gave you a glimpse of what to expect from certain characters.

 

Characterization: 7/10

I like that by reading the first few chapters I was able to know his characteristics, which is good because a lot of stories, even when you've reached half way through reading it, you may not fully understand that person character, whereas your story I was able to tell that kyungsoo was a straight forward person, who doesn't like to get his time wasted, he doesn't like to prolong things so I didn't why it was so hard to just confess to kai. 

Chapter 11 I was a bit taken aback, especially when Kris' character kind of just popped into the story of no where, claiming to be the love guru, and then you mentioned that kai was stalking him for s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter