☑ bluesky1290

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for bluesky1290

"Unbroken"

Author: bluesky1290

Main Characters: Lee Jonghyun (cnblue), Jung Nara (Original Character)

Genre: Action, Angst, Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
What will happen if two strangers met as neighbor? Who happened lives next to each other… He seems so mysterious.
She is curious with him. When an accident lead her in a dangerous situation, she found out that he wasn’t just a cold-hearted guy.
Who are you, Lee Jonghyun? Who are you?
Jung Nara kept on questioning it to him.
But he kept on shut his mouth up.
“Nara, listen. I won’t ask you for staying beside me.
You can’t embrace the whole world.
As I can’t embrace you no matter how hard I tried it.
You won’t be safe with me.”
“You know what, Lee Jonghyun?
You are full of lie.
You are a ing liar.
Would it be that hard to just accept the fact?
What’s the point of lying if it’s just torturing yourself?”
The more you hurt me, the more I find I love you…

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 4/5

The title is nice, definitely different from all the stories which say 'Broken'. The opposite of the word doesn't get used that often which is surprising, and I'm glad that you went with your title! The word appears quite often as part of a longer title but yours was just the word alone; I don't believe that many people did that, so that's cool. I really like your title, the only problem is that while it's different in terms of how overused it is and whatnot, it isn't that eye catching. 

 

Graphics: 8/10

Your graphics were very simple. But effective. The poster and background complimented each other well without having one outshine the other. Overall, I thought that your graphics were simply beautiful.

The poster; I love how the characters are placed. It's the same for the title and quote. I really like how both of the characters' faces are from the side sort of. It's really nice and it works well together. The faded building in the background of the title and quote was a really subtle but effective touch as well. With the background, it's a subtle difference between the default white but it really does look nice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter