☑ purplematoki

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for purplematoki

"Falling In Love Wasn't Part Of The Contract"

Author: purplematoki

Main Characters: Lee Sungjong (Infinite), Kim Myungsoo (Infinite)

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Romance, School Life, 

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Lee Sungjong was just an ordinary high school boy: he studied in Woollim Academy, he achieves relatively good grades, shares a dorm room with his best friend Hoya, works as a waiter at the Inspirit Cafe although the salary was barely enough to pay off his school fees. All Sungjong ever wanted was for his simple life to stay the same, was that asking much?
Well, apparently it is.
Sungjong never knew he would get himself pulled into a situation with the cold yet cool kingka of Woollim Academy, Kim Myungoo a.k.a L. Sungjong never knew he was going to be tied into a Engagement Contract which lasted for only one year so as to help aid the cold Kingka to get out of an arranged marriage set by Mr Kim. He never knew he was going to be used as the cover up of the secret relationship between Myungsoo and the Queenka of the Academy, Gyuri.
He never knew he will actually fall in love with the irritating Kim Myungsoo.
And Lee Sungjong never knew he will finally understand what True Love really meant.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 5/5

The story title is so unique and intriguing. It's so interesting and once I read it, I was so attracted to this story. It made me really want to read this story. Since I've never heard this title before, I would say that it's very unique.

 

Graphics: 8/10

Once I read the first sentence of the description, I immediately wanted to read this story. Why? Well first of all Lee Sungjong is like my bias. But that's not the full reason why I wanted to read it. The description is so interesting, and it brings in readers. It's like a preview of the story, and it shows the many qualities of the story. I was so interested on how their would unfold once I read the description. The forward was so interested I was wondering what would happen next, therefore making want to read more. This was very good and I loved this.

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

Description amd foreword is third thing that readers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter