☑ aeroryuu

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for aeroryuu

"The Wrong Princess"

Author: aeroryuu

Main Characters: Shin Seulki (OC), Kang Insoo (MYNAME)

Genre: Fluff, Romance, Romcom

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Everyone knows the story of Cinderella: prince falls for working peasant girl, they get married, and they live happily ever after. But what if Prince Charming was already happily engaged to another princess? Will Cinderella still get her happy ending or will she remain a working peasant forever?

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 4/5

I really do like the title, but anything with the word "princess" in it seems to be overdone. However, since your story is revolving around the princess theme, I didn't take off too much. Just one for originality.

 

Graphics: 9.5/10

Not the best poster I've ever seen in my life, but it is extremely neat and well-balanced. Not too much, not too little and it isn't hard on the eyes either.

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

You cut straight to the point without leaving out so many details that we wouldn't be able to comprehend what's going on. The foreword itself is well organized and I think it's adorable that you added a little soundtrack. However, check the link immediately under the foreword that leads to a review from another shop; that shop is now closed and the link is no longer valid. 

 

Characterization: 9/10

You did so well with characterization, awesome job! However, I don't think you descri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter