What is Love? - February 22nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

As soon as Jongin opened the hotel door, Baekhyun pushed passed him, throwing himself on the bed, letting out a happy groan.

“Ah, now this is what I’m talking about!”

The boy exclaimed, not even caring that he left his bag out in the hallway, and Jongin was having to bring it back along with his own.

Jongin wasn’t really one to complain, but if he was, he’d protest against having to share the hotel room with Baekhyun. He knew he’d have to clean up after the older.

“You like the bed?”

Jongin knew he was asking a stupidly obvious question, but he did so anyway, because he felt like chatting.

“Love! I’ll tell ya! Me, this bed, and the room service, that’s what love really is!”

Baekhyun said, not making the slightest effort to look at the younger, as he felt so comfortable he didn’t wish to move.

“Oh, you finally found the answer to what you’ve been singing about, huh? How do you feel?”

Jongin joked, sitting on his bed, and immediately flapping back onto it once he realized how soft and nice it was.

“I feel more comfy than a mothering baby.”

Baekhyun answered, making the younger laugh. The two would continue to chat, but without moving, as they were so relaxed that the only thing that would make them get up would be their manager yelling at them.

 

The End. 232 Words.