Season Premiere - January 11th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kris sat down comfortably on the couch, wide awake in spite of being really late into the night, and completely excited. The same things couldn’t be said about his boyfriend though.

“Hyung, can’t we just go to sleep? You’re recording it anyway, you can just watch in later…”

Tao whinned, letting his head fall to Kris’ shoulder, closing his tired eyes for a bit, and feeling he could fall asleep right then and there. He was already wearing his pajama, and had surrounded himself with cushions, so with the added warmth of his boyfriend next to him, relaxing wasn’t at all hard.

“B-but… Tao, it’s the season premiere….”

Kris hesitated, looking over to the younger, who looked like he had already drifted away to sleep, but was well awake to answer him, talking with his eyes still closed.

“I know, and I know you really love this show, but I don’t even understand what’s happening most of the time…”

Kris sighed, and put his arm around Tao’s body, rubbing the boy’s waist a little.

“You can go to bed then, you don’t have to stay. I’ll go when it’s done.”

He thought that’d solve it, but Tao whined again, sitting up straight to look at him.

“The bed will be cold.”

Kris couldn’t help but laugh at how cute his boyfriend sounded, and pulled him closer to an embrace when the other pouted at his reaction.

“Fine then, how about this. Just sleep here, as you were almost about to, and when the show ends, we’ll go to bed together. I’ll take you there.”

Kris said, and Tao finally smiled, his eyes almost closing again.

“Deal.”

 

The End.  276 Words.