Near Death Experience - December 26th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Kyungsoo heard the sound of the front door opening, and along with it voices coming through.

“Oh stop it, you’re exaggerating.”

His roommates Sehun and Baekhyun came into the living room, the youngest looking rather annoyed as he spoke to Baekhyun.

“Kyungsoo! I’m so glad to be able to see you again!”

Baekhyun exclaimed as soon as he laid eyes on the man sitting on the couch, going over to hug him right away.

Kyungsoo, out of sheer habit, moved away from the hug, feeling weirded out.

“Oh my dear friend, I thought I’d never see you again!”

Baekhyun continued, sounding overly dramatic, and still wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo, even though the other clearly didn’t want it.

From his spot a few steps away, Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Ew, what’s with him?”

Kyungsoo pushed Baekhyun away again, even getting up from his spot so to avoid being touched again.

“I almost died today!”

Baekhyun loudly exclaimed, getting up too and answering the question, even though it wasn’t directed at him.

“Oh for god’s sake, cut it out! You fell down a flight of stairs, you barely have a scratch!”

Sehun complained, looking even more annoyed; and Kyungsoo could understand well why the younger was like that now, since he had only been with Baekhyun for less than 5 minutes and he already wanted to smack the man on the head.

“It was a near death experience! I saw my life flash before my eyes!”

Baekhyun retorted, getting defensive.

“Well, that must have been quite a sad flashback.”

Kyungsoo said smiling, happy to take any opportunity he could to make fun of Baekhyun. Sehun started laughing along with him, but the third man didn’t seem so pleased.

“Stop joking, I’m serious! We take too many things for granted! Now that I had such a shocking experience, I feel I’ve become wiser!”

Baekhyun continued on, with a long speech about life and what really matters, but his roommates weren’t taking him seriously, making fun of every other sentence he said.

 

The End. 339 Words.


AN:

Hey guys! Did everyone have a fun christmas?

I actually did some work during christmas day, and I've completed another foreword! it's the one for Chapters 231 and 232 (Not a Hero and No Turning Back). Here's the link, go check it out!