Never Ending - December 27th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to chapter 358 ‘Snakes on a Closet’.

 

Kris was completely embarrassed. His pride was deeply hurt, and his dignity was tainted. Once he saw the snakes, he screamed uncontrollably, and the story of that moment was constantly mentioned.

That was because Yixing had found it really funny, and was so proud of himself for executing a prank, that he told all the members about it. And now Kris simply couldn’t live it down, being constantly teased about the snakes and his un-manly screams.

So in his head, there was only one logical reaction to that: pay back. He needed to embarrass Yixing back, so that the attention would be moved away from him.

He decided to go with something subtle; not something that would give him a scare, but something that would cause a scene, something that would bring prolonged shame.

Yixing was very absent-minded after all; something noticeable to other, but that he wouldn’t realize right away was the best choice.

Kris initially thought of silly things like a ‘kick me’ sign on the man’s back, but it didn’t seem good enough. After searching the internet for some while, he found the perfect thing: colored soap.

All he needed was to mix some food coloring into the soap in the bathroom, and once Yixing washed his hands, they would get colored. And if the man didn’t notice right away, he would walk around with greed hands for a good while, until he realized something was wrong, or until someone pointed it out.

The only thing Kris didn’t think of was that they all used the soap as well, including himself. After the deed was done, he had to keep using dish detergent at the kitchen sink to wash his hands. For a certain moment, he thought about warning the other members about the prank, and he did warn a couple, before he decided that it wouldn’t be as fun if everyone know about it. It would be better if it was a surprise to everyone. He didn’t for a second feel scared that someone else would be mad because of it, until he heard a deep voiced scream. Someone was caught.

“Oh god, what is this?!”

Kris head the exclamation coming from the bathroom, and he eagerly looked over to the hallway, looking to see whoever it was come through. He expected it to be Yixing, though by the voice alone, it was already clear that it wasn’t the Chinese man.

Chanyeol came out of the bathroom looking furious, with his hands dyed green up to his wrists. It was a funny sight, and Kris – along with everyone else that was around in the living room – started laughing.

“A-Ha! Well deserved, that’s what you get for pranking me!”

Kyungsoo rejoiced, as he still hadn’t gotten his revenge from Chanyeol’s initial prank. The sight brought him a lot of happiness.

“This was you?”

Chanyeol angrily asked, trying his best not to touch anything, since just by touching the towel and his shirt he had already stained them.

“No, it was Kris-hyung! But I’m glad he did it!”

Kyungsoo answered while he continued to laugh, slightly pointing to the older Chinese man, who could barely breathe from laughing too much.

 Kris was more than satisfied. That wasn’t exactly a revenge, but it was good enough to get the attention off of his embarrassing moment.

“Wow, we went a full cycle!”

Jongdae mentioned, as he and Baekhyun had been keeping track of all the pranking that was going on.

“That’s good! It means it’ll stop now, right? Everyone got hit once and got to prank someone else, that has to be enough!”

Minseok mentioned, sighing with relief. But that feeling quickly disappeared once he saw the fire burning in Chanyeol’s eyes.

“Never! I will get my revenge for this!”

The tall man rushed off to the kitchen to wash his hands, already plotting his next move.

At that moment, they all realized that no matter how many pranking cycles they went through, it was never going to end, since they all enjoyed the childish behavior to some level. It was simply becoming a way for them to release stress and have some fun, and there was no way to stop now.

 

The End. 702 Words.


AN:

And that's the end of the prank sequels XD I hope you guys enjoyed this little silly mini-series!

And speaking of endings, this challenge is almost over! Only 4 days left, and that is it X_X It's such a weird feeling XD