Good Genes - November 5th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Office AU.

 

Sehun sneezed loudly, using his hand to cover his mouth, but regretting it immediately once his palms were full of snot. He was incredibly sick, and his nose had been completely stuffed the entire day, but now he couldn’t even be happy that he could breathe through it again, since what was blocking it was now all over his hands.

“Here.”

Jongin went over to Sehun’s desk, handing him a tissue, and leaving the box next to the man’s keyboard. Sehun really saw an advantage in having his best friend working at the same floor he worked at, because he always had someone to take care of him when needed.

“I wouldn’t go to close to him if I were you, have you been hearing him cough and sniff? He’s way too sick, you might catch his cold.”

Jongdae said from far away at his own desk. He had been avoiding his sick co-worker all day, and had already mentioned a couple of times that the younger man should go home so he wouldn’t pass his cold to everyone else, but Sehun had a very important project to complete for the next day, so he had to work.

“Oh don’t worry about that.”

Sehun talked back, then pointed at Jongin with the same had he was holding the tissue, getting the dirty paper really close to his friend, who didn’t even flinch away.

“He’s like a robot! He rarely gets sick.”

Jongin nodded as Sehun explained, looking confident in himself.

“It’s so frustrating, dude… I get a cold like once every two months, but he gets one a year, if even! That’s so unfair.”

Sehun threw his dirty tissue at the trash, being so frustrated at Jongin’s health that he didn’t even celebrate when his toss hit the mark beautifully and went in.

“Well, that’s because I take better care of myself. And I also eat heathier than you. Plus, good genes.”

Jongin said with a smile, as he pulled out another tissue from the box and handed it to his friend, pointing out that he still had snot running from his nose.

Sehun grunted, taking the paper and cleaning himself. He was even more annoyed now, since he couldn’t even refute all that Jongin had said, since he knew very well that it was all true. He should probably start taking better care of himself.

 

The End. 396 Words.