Respect - November 1st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

High School AU.

 

“I’m not doing it.”

Sehun said, putting his kendo sword down on the floor as he let his body fall onto the chair. He loosened his uniform around to get some ventilation into his body, leaving half of his chest out in the open.

“I’m not practicing anymore, I don’t need it. It’s not because of me that we’re losing.”

He protested, giving a nasty look to every single one of his club mates. Their school had lost every single match from the nationals tournament so far, and if they lost one more, they’d be eliminated. Sehun felt it was so unfair, because he had won every math, but that wasn’t enough to qualify their school, because the rest of the students .

And now he was done being punished because of others. It wasn’t fair that he had to stay over time and tire his body like that if he was already the best out of them.

“What are you doing?”

The club captain asked as he came closer, since the sight of Sehun slacking off, with his uniform all disheveled was a sign of trouble.

“I’m done, I don’t need to practice anymore.”

Sehun boldly said. Most of his friends were afraid of the club’s captain. He was a very tough senior, and he didn’t let anything slide. But Sehun wasn’t scared of him. Sehun wasn’t scared of anyone; he had a very strong conflict oriented personality, and he always won every argument, so he didn’t feel that now would be different.

“No, you’re not done. You’re only done when I say you are.”

His senior said in a heavy tone. He already looked pretty stressed out having to manage the other students, and Sehun’s bratty behavior was always something that ticked him off.

“Yes I am. I’m better than everyone here, I’m not doing it anymore, because I don’t need it.”

Sehun talked back, crossing his arms and really leaning back on his chair, staring down at the older man in front of him.

The captain’s semblance changed, as he had never been more irritated than at that moment. He was done with the younger boy, and he was going to put him in place once and for all, no matter what it takes.

“Listen to me you little head!”

He raised his voice, marching up to Sehun and grabbing at his loose collar, forcing the boy to instinctively uncross his arms.

“I’m ing done with your crappy attitude. We don’t ing need you, I can get you thrown out of the club in a blink of an eye.”

He talked deeply, but loud at the same time, as his voice had an incredible and powerful range.

For the first time – in probably his whole life so far – Sehun felt intimidated. He was surprised and scared, and he couldn’t hide it at all, as he blinked nervously at their captain. The man was towering over him, with a frightening strong grip, and a stare that could melt ice. Sehun finally felt like he couldn’t win this time.

“So if you still want to play kendo, you better get your of this ing chair, and go practice. You only stop when I say so, understand?”

The older boy continued in his deep intimidating voice.

It wasn’t even a matter of who was right or wrong, as it was probably true that Sehun didn’t need as much practice as everyone else; it was just a matter of respect, and that was something that their captain demanded, and now he was going to get it.

“Yes sir.”

Sehun quickly answered, jumping up to his feet. He stood still, waiting for the senior to release the grip on his uniform, and as soon as he did so, Sehun fixed it all up into the proper way, and picked up his sword, walking out into the practice area, where everyone was still and quiet, watching as it all went down.

“What are you all idiots looking at? Get back to work!”

The captain screamed at them, and all promptly scurried back into what they were doing.

 

The End. 685 Words.