Break Time - December 1st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Joonmyun chuckled as he turned the page on the manga he was reading. He was sitting on the floor, leaning against a wall, and surrounded by boxes. The room he was in – which was intended to be his bedroom – was completely empty, aside from a mattress on the floor and the huge boxes he had brought in.

He had moved recently, and had spent all of his days unboxing and sorting his stuff out. He had recently dug into the mangas’ box, and decided to take a little break once he saw a series he really liked. He only intended to read the first edition, and leave the rest for later, but there he was, on the sixth edition, flipping to the last page.

“Ah, that was even better than I remembered.”

He exclaimed to himself, as he finally closed off the little book, he placed it beside him and went back over to the box, looking for the seventh volume. He ended up emptying the entire box, but no further volumes where there. He then remembered he had to separate his mangas in 4 boxes, because he had too many.

Looking around to the other boxes in the room, he suddenly wished he had labeled them better. He knew the edition he was looking for was in one of those boxes there, which said bedroom on the side. But just seeing everything properly made him come back to reality. He had to continue, or he’d never finish organizing.

“Aah… but it’s in there…”

He talked to himself, wanting to open all the boxes to find the other part of the series and just continue reading. But he couldn’t; he had promised to just read one, and he had gone way over that line. So he had to work again.

“Damn it.”

He talked under his breath, dragging a closed box closer and starting to open it. He secretly hoped it would magically be the box he wanted, so he could just continue reading, but the odd where completely against his favor, and he opened a box full of clothes.

He would continue to work, but there was no doubt in his mind that when he found the right box, he would allow himself another little break – just to read the next volume, he’d say – which would turn out into a long afternoon of reading.

 

The End. 395 Words.


AN:

Last month, you guys! *-*  FIGHTING!!