Bad Disguise - September 22nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Jongin had just prepared himself a delicious snack, and was on his way back to his room, when something in the way made him stop.

Baekhyun had just left the bathroom, in a horrendous black wig, huge glasses, and a lowly placed hat.

“Hyung? What are you doing?”

Jongin had to ask, as his eyebrows naturally furrowed when looking at the older man.

“I’m in disguise! I want to go out for a bit, but recently it’s been impossible because everyone recognizes me.”

Baekhyun answered, but the explanation didn’t make Jongin feel better.

The younger wouldn’t really call that a disguise. Even though the props were very strange and not like things Baekhyun would wear, it was still clearly the man beneath all of that. It was hard to miss him.

“I don’t think it’s working very well hyung….”

Jongin said, feeling bad to have to break the man’d happy bubble, but he wanted to be truthful.

“Oh, it is, it is! You just know it’s me because you know my face well! And were inside the dorm like this! But if it was outside you’d just pass by me like I was nobody! You’ll see!”

Baekhyun confidently said, and started walking off.

Jongin was still not convinced, but he said no more, not having the gut to stop Baekhyun.

 

The End. 220 Words.