In Need of Money - March 29th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU. Sequel (sort of) to chapter 72.

 

Minseok rang the doorbell, with minimal to no hope that Baekhyun would answer on the first ring. Surprisingly, the door opened only a few seconds later, revealing a hyper looking man.

“Good! You’re here!!”

Baekhyun cheered, leaving the door open and quickly walking back into his apartment. Minseok too his time walking in, closing the door behind him.

“What did you call me for this time?”

The older man asked, in a loud volume, since he noticed Baekhyun wasn’t in the living room.

“In the bedroom!”

Baekhyun simply screamed, not bothering to answer the question yet. But Minseok knew he wasn’t summoned just to hang out.

“Are you going to make me clip coupons again? Because my hand was hurting for two days after that, I’m not doing it again.”

Minseok said, but he knew that if the other asked for help, he would do it. He was always very nice to everyone, and saying no to Baekhyun was pretty hard.

“No, no, No clipping coupons! This is something else.”

Baekhyun responded as the older entered the bedroom. Minseok’s chin dropped as he looked around. The room was a mess, there were clothes all over, seeming like the man was emptying out his closet entirely.

“I’m gonna sell some things to make some extra money.”

Baekhyun calmly said as he folded a shirt and threw it over to a pile. Minseok stared for a bit, looking around for a bit, not sure of what role Baekhyun wanted him to take.

“Ok, so? Why am I here?”

He asked again, not looking the least amused.

“Help me pick what I should keep and what I should sell.”

Baekhyun answered, and the other smiled, moving to sit on the bed in a relaxed manner.

“I can do that.”

Minseok smiled because he expected the other to ask for something hard, but just looking and giving advice was something he didn’t mind at all doing. But when Baekhyun turned to him with a grin, he knew that wasn’t all.

“And help me fold too. Please?”

 

The End. 342 Words.