Sunglasses - June 17th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Jongin had just spent a lot of time standing in a line, waiting to get 3 popsicles, and now, in the scorching heat, he had to make his way back to the beach. He felt annoyed, because all the standing around waiting for the food made him tired, and a bit cranky, but the worse was to think that Tao and Sehun were just relaxing on the sand, while he did all the work.

They insisted to play a game to decide who had to go, and Jongin lost, as usual. He was too bad at games when it had punishments involved.

And to make things worse, when he got back to the place he was sure he left his friends at, they weren’t there. He immediately thought they were doing it on purpose. They were pulling a prank on him.

Even more annoyed now, he started to look around, only to find the two a few feet away, lying in the sand, wearing sunglasses.

“What are you guys doing? Why did you move?”

He asked as soon as he got near, throwing a popsicle on each of their chests, scaring them quite a bit. They were very focused on something else, and didn’t even notice him coming close.

“Oh, you’re back! Great, grab your sunglasses.”

Sehun said, waving for Jongin to come down and lie next to him.

“Why? What are you guys doing?”

Jongin asked again, but did as he was told, sitting down and putting on his sunglasses.

“Do you see the hot chicks playing volleyball by the right? If you put on the sunglasses they can’t tell you’re looking.”

Tao said, smiling as he lowered his glasses to the tip of his nose, and winked at Jongin, who frowned.

“You guys are disgusting.”

He protested, putting shame of how his friends were ogling those girls. But he couldn’t help it, and with the safe protection of his dark shaded glasses, he also observed them.

“You’re looking too, aren’t you?”

Sehun teased.

“Shut up.”

Jongin hit his friend’s chest, and tried not to look anymore, but as the three stayed completely silent, and he was sure the other two were still looking, his attention turned back to the girls.

 

The End. 372 Words.