Custom Made Board Games - February 20th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

“Your face is on the ing bill… Amazing!”

Chanyeol mentioned as his hands browsed through a wad of fake cash, all of which displayed baekhyun’s face.

“I’m telling you man, custom made board games are awesome. They’re the new ‘it’ thing now days, everyone is doing them.”

The boy said with a smile, admiring the well-made pieces in front of him. That was the fourth custom game he showed his friends in the past two weeks, and as easily as Chanyeol believed it was a trend, Baekhyun just couldn’t fool Kyungsoo.

“Bull.”

The shorter boy called out, and Baekhyun glared at him, but didn’t try to stop him from going on.

“You just keep making these because you got a huge crush on the guy that makes them.”

Baekhyun was ready to protest that statement, but Chanyeol let out a loud and interested hum, joining in, ready to tease the other as the opportunity appeared.

“Riiight! What was his name, Luhan right? The oh-so-talented, ‘his work is amazing’, Luhan.”

Baekhyun buried his face in is hands, ready to stop talking about that, but knowing that his friends wouldn’t stop any time soon.

That’s what he got for being too obvious about his interests.

 

The End. 203 Words.