Cravings - April 28th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

Warning: M-preg.

Pregnant!Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol pushed his cart through the rows of the supermarket, checking his list on what to buy. Baekhyun had written it to him, very meticulously, writing out the brands, and describing what the boxes looked like. He did that, because Chanyeol usually didn’t go shopping for groceries, and whenever he did, he brought back the wrong thing.

But now Baekhyun couldn’t leave the house, because the doctor had put him on bed rest until the baby was born. And since they still had to eat, especially with all the craving Baekhyun was having, Chanyeol needed to buy food. And the right food.

His phone rang, and he looked at Baekhyun’s name on the screen, answering it quickly.

“Hello?”

“Honey? I suddenly got a huge craving for yogurt. Can you get some too? It’s that one with the red and blue packaging.”

Baekhyun spoke in a very coy tone, and he was probably making a very cute face along with it, which Chanyeol wished to see.

“Sure Babe, I’ll get it.”

And after saying a few quick goodbyes, Chanyeol headed to the yogurt section. Since it wasn’t on the list, it would be smarter to get it now, or he could forget. Taking a few and putting in the cart, he nodded. Mission accomplished. He then continued moving through the rows, catching the products their home needed.

But his phone rang again, and he had to stop.

“Yeah babe?”

“Chanyeol? Sorry, it’s just that.. I really want mangoes too! Get me some?”

This time Baekhyun sounded a bit apologetic. But Chanyeol knew the other couldn’t control his cravings, so he happily obliged.

“Of course.”

And after saying goodbye, and getting the mangoes, Chanyeol continued to shop, until he had everything on his list. He then went to the check-out line, which was relatively big, but he was patient, so there was no trouble. But while he waited, his phone rang one more time.

“Yeah?”

“Pringles? And those cereal power bars? Is it okay?”

Baekhyun’s voice was small, like he was feeling bad for asking so much so last minute. But Chanyeol didn’t mind. He would never mind.

“Of course babe. Anything for you. I love you.”

And after saying goodbye, Chanyeol moved away from the line, going after what his loved one had asked.

And no matter how many more times Baekhyun asked, how many things he asked for, Chanyeol would get it. Even if he was already on his way home, he would turn around and enter the supermarket again, just to get the item Baekhyun wanted.

 

The End. 427 Words.

 


AN:

Hi guys!

About the previous drabble 'Monsters in Their Minds', I'm so glad that a few of you liked it so much to want a chaptered fic! Because I'm actually making one!! YAY!

I started working on the idea when I wrote the drabble a few days ago, and now I'm writing a short fic about it ^^ I'll definitely put a link here when I start posting it, so whoever wants to read it can go check it out!

Also, since I'm already writing an author's note, might as well thank everyone again, for sticking up with this fic! It's getting pretty long, and we're not even half way there ^^ Thank you so much for all your comments, they make me so happy, and inspire me to write more and more <3