An Eye for an Eye, a Prank for a Prank - May 11th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo was lurking around the corner, with a perfect view of Chanyeol’s bedroom. He was waiting for the man to finally enter, to see if his master piece would work.

A few days ago, Chanyeol had pulled a prank on him, by putting a bucket of water on top of the bathroom door, and as soon as Kyungsoo opened, it fell on his head, leaving him completely soaked and angry.

He then became thirsty for revenge. He even went as far as looking up cool pranks on the internet, but when it came down to it, he choose a quite simple one, that would still bring him a lot of joy.

He wrapped, around the height of Chanyeol’s face, a very thin and almost invisible layer of plastic film. Since the taller man was often distracted and relaxed, he would just go to his room normally, and get hit in the face without even understand what happened.

Kyungsoo snickered just by thinking of how perfect it would be. He had it all prepared, Chanyeol’s phone was on his bed, and he called it, to make the man get up and go to the room to answer it. And then he heard his voice.

“Sehun! Can you get my phone? It’s in my room.”

Chanyeol screamed from the living room, and Kyungsoo frowned. That wasn’t good, his plan wouldn’t work.

“Sure Hyung.”

Sehun walked over, and Kyungsoo panicked.

“No Sehun! Wait!”

He screamed, but it was too late, because Sehun only had time to look at him weirdly, before he went through Chanyeol’s doorway, and his face hit the plastic film. The poor boy fell on his , completely thrown off by what just happened. And with the noise, all the members in the living room got up, rushing to come see what it was.

Most started laughing immediately, but Sehun didn’t look at all amused, and neither did Kyungsoo. His revenge was ruined. He’d just have to find another opportunity to prank Chanyeol.

 

The End. 333 Words.


AN:

Per request of runspartace, Chapter 130 - 'A Big One', has been added to the list of drabbles that are being turned into fics ^^ Please look foward to it <3