Two Types of People - August 23rd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Luhan and Chanyeol were out on a date, enjoying themselves as they calmly walked the streets.

They had met up way too early – excited to see each other – and now they had to do something until it was dinner time, because the restaurant they wanted to go to wasn’t even open yet.

So they decided to go shopping for a bit, entering the busier streets.

They played around, going from shop to shop, finding the ugliest clothes and accessories, and putting them on just to make each other laugh.

“We should get going now, the restaurant should be open already.”

Luhan said, still laughing a bit at how ridiculous Chanyeol was in front of him right now. Completely covered in a fink fluff sort of fabric, from a garment they weren’t yet sure if it was a pajama or not.

“Great! Should I go like this? I feel like a show stopper!”

Chanyeol placed his hands on his waist and posed, turning to one side then the other, letting Luhan get a full view of the mess that was happening.

“No way! Go change!”

Luhan was barely able to respond, since he was laughing to hard.

He breathed deeply, calming down as his boyfriend went to get changed.

Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder, and he turned around to see a couple of pretty dressed up girls smiling at him.

“Hi!”

One of them said, and out of politeness, Luhan smiled back and answered, wondering what they wanted.

“Hi.”

“You’re really handsome!”

The shorter of the two said, looking incredibly pleased.

“Thank you.”

“Do you want to come play with us? We’re going to a Karaoke now~!”

Now the taller one spoke, and Luhan finally realized they were flirting with him.

“Ah, girls… I’m…”

Luhan started, looking apologetic, but be couldn’t finish, as a familiar arm s around his shoulder, and Chanyeol placed himself beside him.

“Sorry ladies, he’s taken.”

Chanyeol said with a large smile, and then turned to Luhan.

“Right honey?”

He was having wat too much fun with this, not like Luhan, who was slightly pitying the ladies. But still he went along with it, because he thought it would be funny to see their faces.

“Of course~!”

Luhan sweetly answered, looking back up at Chanyeol, getting their faces incredibly close. They pecked each other’s lips and turned to see the girls’ reactions.

The two had their mouths wide open, the surprise being too big for them to handle. Then a smile started to form on the shorter one’s lips.

“Oh wow, I think this is even better….”

She said, and her friend turned to her with an annoyed look.

“What? Are you crazy? Let’s go!”

She pulled her friend away, looking angry with the whole situation.

“There are two types of people~!”

Chanyeol said with a smile, as they watched the girls walk away, the shorter one looking back with a huge smile and showing them a thumbs up with her free hand, as she was being dragged by the other.

Luhan waved back, and then responded to Chanyeol.

“Poor girl, she was so disappointed. I think she really wanted a date.”

Luhan still had a pity smile on his face, and Chanyeol squeezed his shoulder, bringing them closer.

“At least we made one of them happy.”

And with that comment, the two laughed, ready to go back on their way.

 

The End. 567 Words.


AN:

Can you spot the fan?  <3 :P