First Stage - October 9th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

Idol AU.

 

Jongin breathed deeply, trying his best to calm his nerves. They were seconds away from entering the stage, and his heart was beating so fast he felt it was about to jump out of his chest.

He had stood on stages before, but never anything so important. He presented at his high school, he gave little concerts for the company representatives while he was training, but nothing prepared him for this.

It was his first real stage. Out there, there where people he didn’t know, who were there just to watch him. He had to do good, or they wouldn’t like him.

Hearing the production crew count down only made him even more nervous, and when it was time, he was a beat later than everyone else.

As soon as he entered the stage, it was completely overwhelming. People were screaming, the lights were shining too brightly at his face. Even though he initially continued to move, he felt like he had frozen inside. He couldn’t speak up, he couldn’t say hi. He couldn’t even discreetly let one of his band members know he was feeling ill.

It all escalated to a point where he felt he couldn’t breathe. He felt the air coming in and out through his nose, but it was like it was never getting to his lungs. He started feeling as if the entire world started to turn, and when he finally was able to break through whatever was getting to him, and took a deep and loud sudden breath, his whole vision went dark.

And down he went.

He could hear surprised gasps, and he could feel several hands on him, trying to check if he was okay. But even as his vision was darkened, he still felt like the entire world was twirling round and round; and when they tried to move him, it all got worse.

His vision was coming back slowly, but he sort of wished it hadn’t yet. The bright lights, the faces of the people in the audience, it was all too much for him to handle, and he truly felt like he was about to lose consciousness.

But that didn’t happen. Although he wasn’t able to talk through the entire process, he was awake; aware. He saw it all, he felt it all; from being taken off stage, to into an ambulance, and to a hospital room. And the entire way, no matter how many people asked him, he couldn’t speak, he couldn’t say what was wrong, or what he was feeling. It came to a point that the doctors considered him unconscious, even though Jongin was extremely sure he wasn’t.

He felt like crying, but he couldn’t do that either. That wasn’t the first stage he was looking forward to. He screwed it up, it was his entire fault. And the whole while until he could feel his body relax, and he finally went to sleep – yet without a word – all he could worry about, was if he would get a second change. He didn’t want to be replaced.

 

The End. 511 Words.


AN:

First, you guys, I'm so pleased with the response from the last bomb drabble <3 I was so worried you all would be pissed at me for killing him off x_x hehehehehe reading the comments was fun, it made my day <3 Thanks for that!!

Now about this drabble, I categorized it as AU, because we all know well that Jongin didn't faint on his first stage XD that boy rocked it! I just wanted to try an idol crisis sort of AU ^^ I hope it wasn't too weird~

Plus, I'm sorry about all the missed days recently >.< I haven't been in the best condition health wise, so there are days I just can't work. I'm trying my best to write a few ahead of the date, so that this won't happen so frequently, but I can't promise anything, I'm sorry! I'll just continue to work hard <3