It’s Dying! - December 28th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo and Minseok were taking advantage of the current emptiness of the dorm to spend some quiet time in the living room. Kyungsoo took his laptop with him, and proceeded to lie in the couch and start watching new episodes from his favorite shows, while Minseok sat comfortable on the arm chair, a book in his hand, diving into the fiction world.

As much as the two enjoyed their own rooms – and often spent most of their free time in such – it was refreshing to have a change of environment, even if they were simply doing the same things they would be doing in their rooms.

They were completely silent, only with the occasional laughs or chuckles, which were hardly loud enough to properly break the silence.

But suddenly Minseok’s attention was drawn away from his book, as Kyungsoo suddenly sat up and removed his headphones, looking troubled.

“Oh no! Oh no, oh no, oh no!”

The younger man complained, getting up, desperate.

“What’s wrong?”

Minseok asked, feeling a bit worried, but mostly curious. Kyungsoo proceeded to screaming his answer as he ran to his room.

“The battery is dying! It’s at 7%!!”

Minseok chuckled, understanding the man’s panic, but still finding it amusing. He observed as Kyungsoo rushed back with his power cable and connected it to the machine. And then, the problem was solved. Kyungsoo returned to his original position, sighing in relief, and the silence was brought back just like before.

 

The End. 244 Words.


AN:
Hey guys! I just posted another foreword, the one for SM High! Here's the link.

There's only one foreword left to post, and that is the one for that demon/angel AU with SuChen. It'll be coming in a couple of days!

(ps. I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I've been a bit lazy with a few of these forewords XD most of them are just paragraphs from the original drabbles, but with this SM high one, I just went full lazy mode and used the entire drabble X_X it's just the best way to explain the AU XD)