Multi-tasking - May 31st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo walked into the dorm, messily leaving his shoes at the entrance, feeling too tired and lazy to tidy them up at the moment.

He could hear the TV on, loudly, which let him now there was someone at home. When he looked into the living room, he saw Jongdae at the couch. But he wasn’t looking at the TV at all. He had his phone in his hand and was completely focused on it.

“Hi.”

Kyungsoo said, announcing himself and walking in. He walked slowly, observing Jongdae, who waved at him but didn’t look away from his devise.

A movie was playing on the TV, and a lot seemed to be happening on the screen, but Jongdae wouldn’t look at all.

Curious, Kyungsoo sneaked behind the couch, wanting to see what his friend was doing. Jongdae was playing a game on his phone, and Kyungsoo found it weird.

“You’re not even watching the movie, why don’t you turn it off?”

He asked, and had to wait for a second, as Jongdae paused his game and looked up at him.

“Because I am watching it. It’s my background noise.”

The boy said as if that was enough of a reason. But when Kyungsoo continued to stare at him with a stiff expression, he continued to talk.

“Besides, this is one of my favorite movies. I know every scene, every line. I don’t need to look at the TV to know what is going on.”

Kyungsoo stared a little more, because it still made no sense to him. But there was no use trying to understand. If Jongdae wanted to be weird, Kyungsoo would just let him be weird.

“Ok.”

He simply said, going off to him room and letting Jongdae return to what he was doing.

 

The End. 296 Words.


AN:

Anyone else does this? XD I just know my favorite movies so well that I don't even need to look at the screen anymore ^^