Temporary - June 20th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Boarding School AU.

 

Chanyeol had loud music on his earphones, but he wasn’t even paying attention to it, completely asleep, his head leaning on the train’s window.

But his calm slumber was interrupted. Someone was shaking him, forcing him to come back to his senses.

“Young master.”

The employee called out, completely aware that the boy couldn’t hear him over the music, and wishing to just pull the earphones off and scream in Chanyeol’s ear to make him wake up, but that would definitely get him fired.

“What?”

The boy asked annoyed, turning the music off and looking around. The only reason for the man to wake him up was because they have arrived, and a quick look out the window confirmed it, making what the employee said next unnecessary.

“We’ve arrived.”

“I can see that, idiot.”

Chanyeol retorted, getting up and walking out of the cabin, leaving all his bags behind for the man to bring out.

The station seemed quite modest, not what he was used to. But of course, his parents had enough of him being expelled of fancy boarding schools, so now they were sending him to a run-down one.

“Ew, Poor people. Where do we have to go?”

Chanyeol didn’t even try to hide how disgusted he felt of his surroundings, but it wasn’t much of a concern. It was temporary. He knew he’d be spelled in a little while anyway, and move somewhere else. It was always like that.

“There’s a car waiting to take us to the school.”

The employee guided the boy through, also completely aware that in a month or so, he’d be back there, picking up the boy and dropping him off at some other boarding school. He only hoped his bosses would send their son to a school abroad, because that would give him the chance to travel and get to know another country. That was a life goal.

 

The End. 317 Words.


AN:

Sorry guys, this was a bit of a crappy one >.< I have a massive headache, and the medicine I took for it isn't working, so I couldn't write properly @_@