No Pictures! - March 21st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Chanyeol, please! This is embarrassing!”

Baekhyun’s voice could be heard from the other side of the bathroom door. He had been in there for quite a long time, mainly because the garment he was forced to wear was hard to put on, and partially because he felt ashamed to let anyone see him wearing it.

“Come on Baek. A bet is a bet. And you started it remember? And you kept saying that if I was last, you’d make me do it even if I begged on my knees, remember?”

Chanyeol argued back, leaning against the wall next to the bathroom, boredly looking around his own room.

“I remember…”

The answer was soft, and very hard to hear, but it made Chanyeol smile. It sounded like Baekhyun had given up resisting.

“But!... You have to promise not to tell anyone!”

The boy screamed, and Chanyeol laughed.

“I won’t, I won’t! Just come out already!”

“And NO PICTURES!”

Baekhyun continued to scream, but unlocked the bathroom door, showing he was ready to leave the safe space.

“Fine, no pictures.”

Chanyeol agreed, putting his phone away, and turning to see as the other finally came out.

Sporting a very frilly, slightly y, maid’s outfit, Baekhyun frowned, his face quickly going through various shades of pink.

Chanyeol stared for a second, trying to be serious, but couldn’t hold it in, and started laughing like a mad man.

“I HATE YOU!!!”

Baekhyun screamed, stomping his feet in place, feeling more embarrassed than he ever felt his whole life.

 

The End. 254 Words.