Baekhyun Went to the Dentist - August 21st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

“I think...”

Baekhyun started a sentence, for the 8th time already, but since he was unsuccessful to finish all the other attempts, Jongin easily disregarded it, and continued to drive in silence.

They were just coming back from a very long dentist’s appointment, and since he needed a few drugs to get the treatment, Baekhyun was very groggy and incoherent. Jongin thought about filming him, like all those children he saw on Youtube. It would definitely make for a great video, but he decided not to, since Baekhyun was the type of person to get revenge on these sort of embarrassing things.

“I think!”

He tried again, this time lifting his pointer finger, like he just got an idea.

“All wars should be fought with laugher gas! Like the grenades and stuff…. Laugher gas... He he… In the grenades…. He… he he…”

Baekhyun had the silliest smile on his face, which was slightly droopy, since half of his mouth was numb. Jongin couldn’t help but smile along, since apparently the gibberish had started again.

It had been like that the entire car ride. It would take up to 10 attempts for Baekhyun to be able to start saying something, but once he started the topic, it all got silly.

“And instead of machine guns, tickling guns! Hehehe~ Cause they tickle! And when you tickle you funny! Haa, laugh…”

Jongin was holding his laughter behind a large smile. If he laughed out loud, it would get Baekhyun’s attention, and distract him.

“And the military uniforms…..”

Baekhyun stopped again, this time mid-sentence, and just stared out into the road. A few seconds passed, and then he seemed to get back to it, passing his hand on his mouth –to stop wild drool from falling – and continuing.

“Uniforms should be clown suits! Like with the red noses… and the big colorful hair… fighting in the war…”

The man took another pause, not even aware of how hard it was for Jongin to keep his laugh in.

“Maaaan, that’d be creepy!”

Baekhyun suddenly stated, and Jongin couldn’t help it anymore, letting his laugh flow.

And as expected, it caught Baekhyun by surprise. The man slightly jumped on his seat, not expecting that loud sound.

“What?? What is it?”

Baekhyun was all confused, and looking ever a bit scared, looking at Jongin with wide eyes. But the latter just couldn’t take the effort to explain now. He just continued to laugh, deciding to re-tell it all to Baekhyun later on, when the meds had worn off.

 

The End. 421 Words.