Intern - May 27th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Office AU.

 

Baekhyun rushed to the elevator, seeing all the important people in suits go in, and knowing none of them would hold the doors for him. He was just an intern after all.

And the dozens of coffees he was holding only added to his image. He just went on a coffee run for practically everyone who worked on his floor.

The elevator was filled and tight, and he was having a hard time balancing the drinks. When he was finally on his floor, he sighed in relief, and started distributing everything.

But he had to do it very carefully, because if he handed the wrong coffee to the wrong person, he’d probably get yelled at.

He went all around handing the coffees, not getting a single ‘thank you’ or even a look of acknowledgement. He was nothing to those people, and they made sure he knew.

“Hey, intern! Is that coffee? The boss just arrived, and he’d like one. You know what he likes right? While you’re there, get me a cappuccino.”

One of the senior employees said, closing the door to him office before Baekhyun even had the chance to answer.

The young man sighed, feeling tired just to think about walking all the way back to the coffee shop and waiting in line for another 20 minutes. Still, there was nothing he could do, he was just the intern. He hung his head low and walked towards the elevator, praying that the shop would now be empty.

 

The End. 249 Words.