Swimsuit Models - November 19th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Student AU.

 

Sehun was in a wonderful dream world. He was on a beach, sun bathing and just enjoying himself, with waiter at his feet to cover his every need. He had all the foods he could desire, and all around him, fanning him with those huge green leaves, were a dozen on swimsuit models, all chatting between themselves, fawning over how handsome he was, and discussing who would get to kiss him first.

“Sehun.”

The models called out, seductively swaying towards him, dropping their fans to the ground and fully exposing their fit bodies.

“Sehun.”

Each was saying his name, over and over again, and he just loved hearing it, it brought a smile to his face.

“Oh Sehun.”

He heard his math teacher’s voice, and suddenly saw the old woman there in between the models, also wearing a revealing bathing suit.

“OH SEHUN!”

She yelled, getting closer. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain.

And he was awake.

Right in front of his face was his math teacher, ready to give him another hit to the head if he didn’t open his eyes.

The surprise – along with the remembrance of his dream – made him jump back, falling out of his chair and onto the classroom floor with a bang.

The entire class started laughing, and the teacher stared at him with an annoyed look again.

He quickly came back to consciousness and understood that he had fallen asleep in class; Again.

 

The End. 240 Words.