Locked Out - May 9th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Suho walked out of the elevator, dragging his feet along to the dorm’s door. He was more than exhausted, and the sun was close to rising at the time he got there. He was training the entire night, and even as a few members left earlier than him, he kept going.

Now he only had a few hours to sleep before they had to go to some schedule, but he knew he could manage. All he wanted was to get to his bed and pass out for a couple of hours.

He entered the code, but the door didn’t unlock. He tried two more times, but it kept saying that the code was wrong.

“Damn it.”

Suho knew that from time to time they changed the code, because of stalker fans, but it was agreed to always let everyone know.

Though he wasn’t really surprised they forgot to tell him.

He rang the doorbell a couple of times, but he knew it was useless. All the members would be completely passed out in their beds, no one would hear.

He took out his cellphone, figuring that calling one of them would be better. He tried Kyungsoo first, since he was the most reliable in this sort of situation. Unfortunately, the younger’s phone was turned off.

He then proceeded to call every other member, but no one picked up. Most of them had probably put their phone on silent mode, and were in such a deep sleep that the phone buzzing wouldn’t wake him up.

Suho sighed, leaning against the door and sliding down. He typed one last number, and waited.

Nothing. Even their manager wasn’t picking up. He had no other choice but to keep trying, or just accept that he would be sleeping in the hallway that night.

 

The End. 299 Words.