Peace and Quiet - April 29th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo was lying on his bed, reading a book. He calmly ignored the whole mess of noises he could hear muffled through his door. Almost all the members were home, and at those times, he often too refuge to his room. Not that he didn’t like spending time with them, but sometimes a bit of peace and quiet was necessary.

But still, they couldn’t seem to leave him alone, as there was a loud knock on his door.

“Come in.”

As soon as the door opened, the sounds invaded the room, loudly. He couldn’t even tell what it was, it just sounded like a random mess of noises.

Along with it, Minseok walked in, closing the door behind him as fast as he could.

“They’re all playing different songs in their own rooms, with the doors open. It’s like a competition to see who’s louder. And the rest are screaming at each other trying to talk over the music. It’s like a battle ground out there.”

The older said, looking exhausted. He looked so pitiful that Kyungsoo couldn’t help but feel sorry for him.

“Can I hide here for a while?”

Minseok asked in a pleading tone, like it was a matter of life or death. And to him, it was. He was about to lose his sanity.

“Sure, stay as long as you need.”

Kyungsoo answered with a smile, making the older sigh in relief. He was always willing to help another refugee.

 

The End. 244 Words.