No More Words - March 22nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to ‘Say Something…’ on chapter 33.

 

Yixing sneaked into Suho’s room, looking at the man with pity. Suho had his cellphone in hand, staring at it like he was waiting for it to suddenly ring.

“He’s not calling anymore, is he?”

He asked and Suho looked up, just now noticing the other’s presence.

The man took a while to answer, and Yixing took this time to move across the room, sitting beside Suho on his bed.

“No, he isn’t. At least not for a long time.”

The leader finally responded, putting his phone to the side, and staring at his hands instead.

“Do you want him to call?”

Yixing asked, and there was another pause.

“No…”

The answer was soft and shaky, and as much as Suho trying to avoid it, a tear escaped his eyes, rolling down his face, and noticeably dripping down to his hand.

Yixing reached over, hugging Suho in the most loving manner he could. The man had been strong for them, all the time. It was okay for him to cry now.

 

The End. 171 Words.


 

AN: 

OK, I know this was a pretty sad drabble (I had it ready since a while ago), but right now I'm so happy! One of my stories got advertised today ^^ It's so amazing! (and it made me think, maybe I should save up my points and try to advertise something myself? maybe advertise this fic <3 who knows~)