The Devil - April 14th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Supernatural AU.

 

Jongdae backed away quickly, in such a rush to get away from what was in front of him, that he ended up tripping over his own feet, falling back to the floor. But he still continued to move back, his heart beating faster than ever, fear and grief filling his chest, fueling his movements.

Right before him, the person he loved the most, trusted the most, showed himself to be a complete lie.

“It’s still me, Jongdae. I’m still the same man inside.”

Sehun said as he took a step forward, his image hardly recognizable. His skin had gained a reddish tone, his eyes had lost any glow of life, almost completely black; and the most alarming thing of all, two very sharp horns placed on his head.

“No! You’re not a man! You’re a… You’re a demon!”

Jongdae cried out, his body shaking so much he could barely find the strength to continue moving.

“Well, the Devil, to be exact.”

Sehun corrected him, only later realizing that wasn’t a very good idea, as he only made the man freak out more, and even start to hyperventilate.

“But I love you!”

The Devil tried to fix his mistake, making his words sound as bright and sweet as they could at the moment.

But there was no effect, as Jongdae continued to back away, the fear getting the best of him, and overloading his system, causing him to lose consciousness.

“Not again…”

Sehun complained, throwing his hands up in the air.

 “And I really loved this one too…”

 

The End. 257 Words.