Going for a Not so Speedy Date - June 13th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU. Sequel to Chapter 158 – ‘Speed Dating’

 

Kyungsoo was practically ready to go, all that was left was his shoes and he was out the door.

But as soon as he started putting his sneakers on, the doorbell rang, and since he was right there, he opened the door.

“Hi!”

Tao cheerfully said, with an obvious ‘I know something you didn’t want me to know’ grin. Kyungsoo recognized the grin from the many other times he saw it right before Tao started bugging him about something.

“We can do this later, I’m on my way out.”

Kyungsoo said, not even bothering to say hi. He didn’t let Tao come in, and walked out instead, closing the door behind him.

“OOOH, look at you, all dressed up! Is the date today?”

Tao clapped a bit, following his friend into the elevator, almost getting caught by the closing doors, as Kyungsoo pressed the button hoping he’d get rid of the man.

“I’m not dressed up. And there’s no date.”

Kyungsoo responded, even though he knew Tao could tell it was a lie. But he didn’t want to admit it yet.

“You liar! I know you’re going on a date! I’m friends with the speed dating organizer, and he told me you asked for that Kim Jongin guy’s information!”

Tao said in a completely excited voice, not sounding angry at all at Kyungsoo’s lie.

Taking a deep breath and then sighing as loudly as he possibly could, Kyungsoo decided to give up. That discussion wasn’t worth his while. It would be faster to just give in, and he was in a hurry to get away from the man.

“Fine, I admit it. I asked for his info, and I called to see if he wanted to go on a date. Since he said yes, I’m going on said date now, so don’t make me late. Save your gloating for later.”

The elevator doors opened to the lobby, and Kyungsoo walked out, moving quickly. But he didn’t even need to, because Tao just stayed right where he was, cheering and jumping up and down, his celebration scaring the people who wanted to go into the elevator.

 

The End. 355 Words.


AN:

Something so cool happened XD One of my old oneshots (Like seriously old! 2012 old!!) just got the random feature on the home page :D I was so surprised when people started congratulating me, I didn't know what it was all about ^^ It's amazing how such a silly thing like a feature can make me so happy and giddy XD it was a nice surprise hehehe.

(here's the link to it for anyone who wants to read it, but I warn you, it's old, and slightly crappy XD. Link<3)