Last Bachelor Extravaganza - September 10th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Sehun’s wedding was only a week away. Unlike his bride, he had been pretty relaxed so far, as he let all the planning to her, so she could have her perfect wedding she always talked about. He really didn’t care about the details of the party or the ceremony, all he cared was that he was marrying the woman he loved.

So the months leading up to the date were quite peaceful for him. The most he suffered was a bit of second-hand stress from his fiancé, who was fuming with stress and relying on him to calm her down. He had to hold back his bratty and sarcastic nature for a while, so she wouldn’t blow up on his face.

But all that relaxed feelings were dimming down, and the closer the D-day got, the more he felt nervous. Every time he thought about it, there was a tingling feeling in his stomach. But it was a good nervous, he thought. He wasn’t getting cold-feet, not even once he thought about backing away, but he did want everything to be perfect. Not only on the wedding day, but on the time to come as well, and all throughout his marriage.

But as much as he wished to contemplate the wonders of his future, he was busy that night. Bachelor party extravaganza.

Although he had warned his friends he wished to do it in a down-low sort of way, without much drinking, just bros hanging out and playing poker, he knew that wasn’t going to happen. Every time he said that to his best man Chanyeol, the man just shrugged it off with ‘sure, sure’, but never looked very trust worthy about his words.

And with a loud knock on the door, Sehun went over to greet them, already expecting something strange, since Chanyeol was involved.

To his surprise, the sight seemed pretty normal at first. Just his best guy friends, all standing with huge smiles on their faces. And then Chanyeol burst through the middle of the group, greeting Sehun with a tight hug and some loud profanities.

In his breath, Sehun could smell the alcohol, but he didn’t even need to, since just by sight it was obvious that Chanyeol was already a bit drunk.

“LET’S GO!”

The older man enthusiastically said, wrapping one arm around Sehun’s neck, and using the other to point out to the hallway, in the direction of the elevator.

“Go where? Weren’t we just going to stay in and play poker?”

Sehun asked, trying for the last time to convince his friends, but with the snickers all around, and even a few booing at him, he knew he would have to cave in.

“poker? PSSHH! We’re going to a strip cluuub~!”

Chanyeol proclaimed, and dragged Sehun with him. All the men followed, and screaming, grunting and chanting loudly, celebrating. They celebration was so loud they didn’t even hear Sehun’s small words of protest.

But with more than a couple profanities, mostly directed at Chanyeol for never listening to him, Sehun gave up, and decided to enjoy his last night as a single man, in the company of his friends.

 

The End. 526 Words.