Sunrise - July 6th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AN: Hi guys! I'm so sorry, I know I'm missing a lot of days >.< But my internet is just not working at all!! I'm currenly at my grandma's house and that's why I'm able to post @_@

I'm trying to get things sorted out, but it's really frustrating >.< I spent a good couple of hours on the phone with customers service, and that was pretty stressful... But they're sending a guy to fix it, thank god! The only problem is that they only had free time on moday @o@! The woman on the phone at least was nice and told me she'd try to squeeze me in if someone canceled, but most likely I'll be on poop-internet land until after the weekend... FML.... 

So for a while, the drabbles might have to come along in groups like these >.< (cause I can't be stopping by at other people's houses everyday just to steal their internet right? If only my city had those cool - free internet - cafés... ARG!)... Well, anyways~ Here's the three drabbles I own you guys! the two I missed and today's one!! Enjoy!!!

(Long author's note there @_@ Sorry....)


(LATE)

AU.

 

Luhan walked slowly in the sand, hearing the huge roar of the ocean waves hitting down. It was completely dark, but in a while it wouldn’t be anymore. It was the first time he’d see the sun rising, and his heart was beating a little faster, the emotion getting to him.

A larger hand took a hold of his, intertwining their fingers and pulling him a bit closer. He looked over to see Sehun, smiling at him in a very serene way.

Everything felt amazing. It was like a whole different experience, and Luhan was so glad that Sehun was there with him. That was going to be yet another special moment that they could share, and that they’d remember probably forever.

At least Luhan wished to.

Without many words, they sat down, looking out to the sea, waiting for the time to pass. The sky was getting lighter and lighter, and they could tell that soon enough the sun would pop up.

It was rare for them to be quiet for so long, they usually talked all the time, for hours straight. But not that day. Something felt magical, and they were experiencing so many feeling at the same time, that they had no words to say.

And the sun showed its face, letting them bask in its golden light, bringing brightness to what before was a cold night.

And Luhan held onto Sehun’s arm, leaning against him and taking the whole picture in. The world was perfect at that moment, and he wanted to be sure he’d always recall it. He wanted to engrave that feeling into his heart, so he’d never let go.

 

The End. 276 Words.