Want Some? - June 29th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

College AU.

 

When Sehun walked into Chanyeol’s bedroom, the space looked like it had been trashed, and things were still flying into the air, or to be more exact, thrown.

“WHERE IS IT???”

He heard Chanyeol scream, which was the noise that initially made him feel the need to come check out what was happening. His roommate wasn’t really the quiet type, but it was unusual for him to be making such a ruckus like that.

“Something wrong bro?”

Sehun asked, with his usual ‘I couldn’t care less’ attitude. Chanyeol didn’t stop though, not even gave him a glimpse. He continued to rummage through the room, searching ever nick and cranny.

“My note, my social study notes!!”

He at least answered, as he rushed from one corner of the room to the other.

Sehun nodded, taking a pack of gum out of him pocket and unwrapping one straight into his mouth. He then held the pack out to Chanyeol, offering.

“What about them? Want some?”

The younger was completely calm and cool, even when his roommate was in such a desperate state, and that was what defined Sehun. He mostly didn’t care, and it showed.

“I can’t find them!! Why else would I be trashing my room?”

Chanyeol responded, getting annoyed enough to stop moving and look at Sehun with a glare. The younger man didn’t react to it much though, all he did was retreat his hand and place his gum pack back in his pocket. It was obvious the man didn’t want some.

“Well, of course you can’t find them, look at this mess. You couldn’t find anything in here.”

Sehun pointed at the things on the floor, which were obviously thrown there while Chanyeol searched. The latter usually had a lot of patience when it came to Sehun, but he had the most important midterm to study to, and no notes at the moment, so he was done.

“Out.”

He calmly said, pointing to the door. Sehun gave him a slightly puzzled look, and proceeded to blow a bubble with his gum, the sound of it popping taking Chanyeol to another level of stress, probably the highest level.

“Out of my room! NOW!”

The older screamed, and with a two seconds delay, Sehun obeyed, shrugging his shoulders and leaving the man to do his thing, hearing the ruckus start again right as he turns his back.

 

The End. 397 Words.