And the Pranking continues… - June 23rd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to Chapter 135 ‘Not Twice!’.

 

Jongdae snickered as he made his way out of his room. It had taken him a few minutes to get his costume on, but it would be completely worth it. It was the scariest costume he could find, and that would definitely be good enough to scare Sehun.

He was waiting until the boy fell asleep, so he could wake him with quite a scare, and now was his chance. Sehun was passed out in the couch, cozily covered by blankets.

Jongdae walked quietly so the boy wouldn’t wake up before he was close enough to be scary. Adjusting his very realistic looking death mask in place, he tip toed to the couch, ignoring the load noise from the movie they were watching and hovering over the lump in the couch.

He was so concentrated on him mission, that he didn’t even realize Sehun was up, and had just came out of the kitchen, standing behind him, peeking over his shoulder curiously, to see what he was up to. A devilish smile was plastered in the boy’s face, as he knew the older meant to scare him.

With one quick and swift move, Jongdae removed the covers, making a horrifying noise. His plan seemed to have worked, as a scream sounded out, and the body on the couch trembled and wriggled, trying to get away. But something was wrong. That scream was in the wrong pitch. Sehun’s voice didn’t get that high. That wasn’t Sehun.

Removing his mask to be able to see properly, he gasped. Baekhyun was in the couch in front of him, with a mixture of fear and anger on his face.

“You !”

Baekhyun screamed, now letting anger completely take over. Jongdae backed away, trying to fix his mistake, and talk Baekhyun into forgiving him.

“No! I meant to scare Sehun! He was lying there just now, I thought you were…”

Jongdae was moving back as he talked, and his back hit something. Turning around to look, he saw Sehun, just standing there with the most glorious grin splattered on his face.”

“YOU! Why are you not on the couch??!!!”

Jongdae screamed, furious.

“I got up to get water. Baekhyun-hyung must have taken my spot while I was gone.”

Sehun answered, his smile not disappearing for even a second.

Jongdae was about to start complaining, but he felt a terrible menacing aura coming from the couch behind him, and he didn’t even need to look back to know that Baekhyun was about to hit him. He figured it would be a good idea to run. He’d just deal with Sehun later, self-preservation was more important now.

 

The End. 440 Words.


AN:

Hehehehe I had this on my to-do list for a long time, and I finally got to it!

So guys, who do you think should get pranked next?