To Whoever Reads This - February 5th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Everything I touch dies.

I mean that literally, not as ‘I’m a bad gardener who can’t keep his plants alive’, but as a monster who drains the life out of anything that touched my skin.

It’s only been a few years since I acquired this ability, and I must say I’ve been making the best of it so far. Becoming a hired assassin just came naturally, I guess.

I was very good, the best really. Sometimes all I had to do was bump into someone, and walk away as they fell could to the ground. No one could ever tell it was me. It was easy, and I got paid a lot. I had money to spare, money to buy unnecessary things.

I don’t regret doing what I did. There’s not a single person I killed that I felt sorry for. I knew they all had a good reason to get killed.

And I’d kill more, you know, if it wasn’t for him. A single person, who unknowingly ruined my life. He’s the reason I’m doing this, and he’s the reason I’m writing this letter to explain my actions.

I was fine on my own. I was happy, I lived well. I don’t understand why I had to fall in love with him. I thought I didn’t need any relationships; I was fine on my own. But he ruined me. For days, all I wanted to do was be close to him. Touch him, kiss him. But I couldn’t, I can’t. Because if I did, he’d die.

So I decided to die instead.

I’m ending this suffering once and for all. There’s no reason for a person like me to live a long life anyway. I enjoyed my stay in this world, and I’m ready to go. Going down to meet all the ers I killed in hell. It’s going to be quite a reunion.

I’ve written more than enough, it’s time to go.

Goodbye.

Do Kyungsoo.

 

The End. 327 Words.