Little Frog - April 19th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Jongin was sitting on the rocking chair on the porch of the cabin, looking out onto the forest, the beautiful view bringing him a comforting sense of calmness. At first he thought Tao’s idea of going out to spend a weekend in the middle of the wood seemed weird, but now that they were there, Jongin completely agreed with everything Tao said to convince him to go.

It was peaceful, quiet. The view was beautiful, and there was no pollution from the city in the air. And there was no one to bother them. It would be just the two, the entire weekend. It was a great chance to enjoy some time together.

“AAAACK!!”

Tao’s scream made Jongin jump up. He paused, looking back into the house, and when another scream came, he ran back in.

“Tao? What’s wrong?”

He screamed back, trying to locate where the other was, looking through the house and finding Tao outside the bathroom door. The man was jumping in place, looking disgusted and a bit freaked out.

“What is it?”

Jongin asked, holding Tao’s arm, trying to see into the bathroom. At first the man kept pointing, making weak little whines, and shaking his head along with his little jumps.

“There’s a frog on the mirror!!!”

He finally said, and Jongin smirked, going in to check it out. He wasn’t afraid of frogs, and when seeing how small it actually was, he laughed. Tao made a big fuss about something so tiny and adorable.

“Move. I’ll take him out.”

He said, and Tao immediately jumped away, squirming and whining. Jongin simply ignored him, and grabbed the frog with ease. He trapped the small animal between his hands, and as he came out, he jokingly moved towards Tao, making the man jump away quickly and scream at him.

Jongin laughed louder, and proceeded to go outside, walking a few meters away from the cabin, and then releasing the little frog back into the forest.

 

The End. 329 Words.