My Stalker - June 18th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Office AU. Sequel to ‘Copy Room’ Chapter 161.

 

Kyungsoo was quietly minding his own business, working hard on his little cubicle of an office. But his peace and quiet never lasted long, because his childhood friend apparently had a passion when it came to annoying him.

“Hey, look!”

Baekhyun said, getting into Kyungsoo’s space, and being completely ignored. The other didn’t even look at him, just pretended he wasn’t there. But Baekhyun was used to that.

“Your stalker is here.”

He continued, and that made Kyungsoo look up, it always worked.

Kyungsoo stopped what he was doing for just two seconds, to take a peek over the wall of his space, seeing Jongin walk over to Chanyeol and Jongdae.

“He’s not my stalker.”

He responded, turning back to his work. But Baekhyun still felt like talking.

“Not yet, you mean. But he’s close to being. It’s a very thin line, you know? The line that if he crosses, he’ll start showing up at your house in the middle of the night, peeking through your windows, grabbing things out of your garbage…”

Baekhyun could have gone on with more stalker line actions, but Kyungsoo suddenly got up, interrupting his speech.

“I’m going to the copy room. Don’t follow me.”

The shorter man said, a thin stack of paper in his hands. He used it to slap Baekhyun out of his way, and marched over to the copier.

He started working very slowly, taking forever to put the paper in, and print the copy. A few seconds of doing that, he heard someone else coming in, and standing in line close to him, to use the machine.

He smiled very slightly, seeing nervous Jongin beside him. For a stalker, at least he was a cute one.

 

The End. 286 Words.