Press F5 for Teaser Photos - August 27th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Joonmyun entered the dorm, feeling rather tired after a hard day of training and schedules. He didn’t call out to anymore, because he knew they probably heard the door, and also didn’t really care about the members that came and went.

Getting to the living room, only two of the boys were still up. Sehun slouching on the couch, watching TV, and Baekhyun sitting on the floor, his laptop in front of him on the coffee table, getting his entire attention.

Joonmyun said ‘hi’, and was just going to pass by – to sort himself out and get ready to rest – but he stopped, Because Baekhyun’s behavior was slightly strange. The boy was fiercely staring at the screen, pressing a single button repeatedly.

“Baekhyun? What are you doing?”

He asked, but the only thing the younger did was raise his hand, forming a stop sign. He obviously didn’t want to be interrupted.

Joonmyun’s last choice was to turn to Sehun.

“What the hell is he doing? Do you know?”

He asked, moving around a bit to get a look at Baekhyun’s screen. He was on the internet, on a single page.

“He’s refreshing the page over and over again until something changes.”

Sehun said, but that had already been obvious to Joonmyun, who was seeing Baekhyun constantly pressing the F5 key.

“Why?”

Joonmyun could barely hide the concern in his voice, and Sehun chuckled before answering.

“Because the Girl Generation teaser photos are supposed to come out tonight, and he wants to be one of the first ones to see.”

The Maknae said, pointing directly at Baekhyun, then pulling his finger back and swirling it right to his temple, signing that the boy was crazy.

“Oh….”

Joonmyun started, the turned to Baekhyun, placing one had on his shoulder.

“Couldn’t you just have asked one of them to see it? I’m sure they would show you.”

He said, trying not to sound like he was pitying him, or like he though Baekhyun was crazy.

“I said the same thing, but he says that would be fun.”

Sehun answered again, and Baekhyun just repeated the stop sign with his hand, to get Joonmyun away from him, which worked effectively, as the man walked away.

“Crazy …”

Joonmyun whispered to himself, as he moved on, deciding not to try to understand anymore.

 

The End. 388 Words.