Effort - April 4th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

School AU.

 

Suho stepped away from the line of students, his tray filled with the disgusting lunch the school served. He looked out at the huge cafeteria. It was already pretty filled, but there were various available seats. If only he knew which one to choose.

Suho was never really the sociable type. He often ate alone at the end of a table; sometimes he even left and went to eat at a quieter place. He tried making friends at the beginning of the school year, but no one seemed to grow found of him. He often got made fun of. So he just gave up.

But now, he had to try again. Pick a table and talk to the people on it. All because the school’s guidance counselor decided to take interest in him and his loner ways.

So now he was forced to go through it all over again, and he was subtly threatened with the fact that he depended on the school to give him a good recommendation for college admissions, and that most places valued sociability when accepting students. So the guidance counselor agreed to give the good recommendation he very much wanted and needed, if he gave what was called a ‘proper try’. As if the first months if teasing hell he went through weren’t enough of an effort.

 

The End. 222 Words.