Happy Birthday! - May 2nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Tao walked through his hallway, his key already in hand. His day had been great to far, so many people had been celebrating his birthday with him, it made him so happy. He almost got a bit sad when it was time to return home.

He didn’t really want to go to his apartment and be alone for the rest of the night. Seemed like a waste of such a special day. He started thinking he should call some friend to go celebrate some more. But before he wanted to change, so he had to get home anyway. He probably should put on one of the many articles of clothing he gained as presents. It was easy to be fashionable when all his friends had good taste. Everything they gave him looked good.

He kept thinking of what to wear, and who to call, as he put the key in the lock, and opened his door. His apartment was silent and dark, and he moved his hand around the wall, looking for the switch as he kicked his shoes off his feet.

As soon as the light shined bright, the entire room looked colorful, and a mess of noise surprised him.

Party poppers, people screaming, balloons all over. And of course, a huge happy birthday banner. It was a surprise party.

His smile was as bright as if could have been, his eyes sparkling at the sight of all his friends and loved ones.

His wish to not be alone came true, and he didn’t even have to move a finger to get it.

 

The End. 264 Words.