A Big One - May 10th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Detectives AU.

 

The police station was busy as ever, people passing by, all with something to do. And Jongdae was just sitting in his chair, tapping his foot obsessively, waiting for his partner to come back.

He wanted a new case, it had been a while since he last got a change to solve a really juicy crime. The chief often gave him and Minseok the bland cases, which can be solved easily.

But this time he knew it was different. Minseok had been called into the chief’s office, and through the glass door, Jondae could see a file being handed to his partner.

He got up once Minseok left the office, walking to him with a weird expression of his face. It was like he wanted to smile but was trying really hard not to.

“We got a big one!”

Minseok tried to whisper, so the excitement on his voice wouldn’t be apparent to those around them. Jongdae smiled right away, and then tried to mask it, imitating the face Minseok was pulling just then.

“What is it?”

He asked, trying his best not to jump around and scream like a school girl.

“There’s been a series of grave robberies around, and a few days later the bodies are found with some part of it missing. The chief says it’s probably some satanic ritual sort of thing.”

Minseok said, and Jongdae smiled again. The two couldn’t control their excitement very well, and with smiles on their faces, they hi-fived each other, looking like children at a candy store.

Another cop around cleared his throat, giving them a nasty look, and they fixed themselves, not smiling anymore.

“Sorry.”

Jongdae apologized, getting his coat off the back of his chair. The two left the station, starting to smile again once they were out of sight. Finally they had a big case, and it could be an amazing break-through in their careers.

 

The End. 318 Words.


This drabble is being turned into a full fanfic, check it out here.


AN:

Hi guys!!! 

I finally started posting one of the fics, Maze Walker! Check out the foreword here. <3